[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] NextGen Registration Data Distribution Service

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 6 20:21:10 UTC 2017

As I said, I have no problem doing this BRIEFLY. But I will point out
that the ongoing PDP has the explicit charter to (and I quote
verbatim, emphasis mine) "establish gTLD registration data
requirements to determine if and why a next generation RDS is needed".

I believe that we have general agreement from our chartering
organizations that we should not overlap with this PDP and in fact,
our recommendations go to the Board which does not under the Bylaws
have the authority to overrule the GNSO PDP.

Alan