[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] RDS-WHOIS2 RT Adobe Connect Training

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Tue Jun 13 03:00:27 UTC 2017

Hello RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team,

First let me introduce myself, I’m Brenda Brewer, MSSI Secretariat supporting the RDS–WHOIS2 Review Team.  I know many of you already and look forward to meeting the whole team in the near future!

You will soon see a calendar invite offering anyone interested a quick course in Adobe Connect.  This will give us a head start to be prepared for the kick-off call on Thursday.  If you are already familiar with the Adobe Connect tool there is no need to attend.  I am attaching the .ppt slides with the information we will cover.  I suggest you save them as a handy reference tool.

The only Action Item to do BEFORE the training is make sure your Adobe Connect plug-ins are current.  Please, go to this link and follow directions; http://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Don’t hesitate to ask me questions.

Thank you and looking forward to working with you all!

With kind regards,
Brenda Brewer, Projects & Operations Assistant
Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
[cid:image001.png at 01D2E3C7.4C545D00]
Skype:  brenda.brewer.icann
Phone:  1-310-745-1107