[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ACTION NEEDED - RT Calls

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Jun 19 16:18:11 UTC 2017

Dear RDS-WHOIS2-RT,

Thank you for attending call #1. Call archives can be found at: https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Meeting+%231+-+15+June

This is to follow up on the conference call time slots for your future calls.
Here is a summary based on our understanding from the discussion held on Thursday:
- For now, the Review Team will work with the assumption that it will meet every week for 60 min. This is subject to change an as needed basis
- Calls may be cancelled if no agenda/need to meet.
- We have one Review Team Member located in UTC +8 and 1 in +7. Review Team Members are located in: UTC -7 - UTC-5 – UTC-4 – UTC - UTC+1 – UTC +3 - UTC+5 - UTC+8

We have prepared a doodle which provides a number of options for you to consider. Please indicate your preference using the doodle poll - https://doodle.com/poll/h3wg2rfzkdzvpe53 - by Friday, 23 June – 23:59 UTC. We welcome any suggested time slots you may have if none of the times in the poll work for you.

We look forward to reading your input.

Thank you

Best regards

Alice