[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ACTION NEEDED - RT Leadership

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 22 14:03:48 UTC 2017

Thanks Alice,

I strongly support the having a Chair and one or
more vice-chairs, but could also live with Co-Chairs.

However, the workload will be strongly influenced
by what we decide as the scope of the RT, and I
would suggest the we select interim leadership to
run that discussion before deciding on the formal RT leadership.

I am prepared to assume a role in the longer term
leadership, and if the RT desires, I am also
prepared to act as an Interim Chair to discuss the scope issue.

Alan