[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] New poll - INPUT NEEDED - Sept Face-to-Face Mtg

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Jun 30 10:43:46 UTC 2017

Dear Review Team Members,

It appears we have two Review Team Members who cannot join a session the week of September 18th. Since this is the first face-to-face meeting, we believe it’s important we have all Team members participating (in-person or remotely). As a result, we would like to suggest moving the meeting to the week after.

Would you be available?
Please advise by completing the poll https://doodle.com/poll/m653yeqztxp7gimd using the same nomenclature:

  *   GREEN (green check mark) – Yes, I can attend in person
  *   YELLOW (yellow check mark) – I can attend using remote participation
  *   RED (unchecked) – Impossible for me to attend in person or remotely
  *   Comment if you have a preference – 2 days vs. 3 days

For planning purposes, kindly indicate your availability by Friday, 7 July - 23:59 UTC

Thanks,
Best regards
Alice

Thank you so much for your input on a potential face-to-face meeting in September.

We suggest holding this meeting at our ICANN office in Brussels, Belgium. We have prepared a doodle poll that includes a set of suggested dates on the week of September 18th.

Please indicate your availability and preference via https://doodle.com/poll/6sigqh7a4ichzn8u by Friday, 7 July - 23:59 UTC, using the following color-code:

  *   GREEN (green check mark) – Yes, I can attend in person
  *   YELLOW (yellow check mark) – I can attend using remote participation
  *   RED (unchecked) – Impossible for me to attend in person or remotely

If you can attend both a two-day meeting or three-day meeting but have a preference (2 days vs. 3 days), please notify us using the doodle’s comment field.

We look forward to reading your input!

Thank you
Best regards
Alice