[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] JFYI - Almost half of ccTLDs are planning to hide parts of Whois results

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Wed Nov 22 09:57:59 UTC 2017

Everyone is overreacting currently because of legal uncertainties related
to the EU law. The EU law has extraterritorial effects.

It's okay to 'hide' WHOIS data from public viewing but it might be highly
questionable not to collect the data.

Erika

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:15 PM, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com