[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ICANN60 - Informal meeting, sessions of interest

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Oct 27 07:48:24 UTC 2017

Dear Review Team Members,

If you are attending ICANN60, we would like to confirm that the informal meeting scheduled for October 31, 2017 from 12:15 to 13:15 PM/GST will take place in room “Capital Suite 05”.
Please note that considering this is an informal meeting, no key decisions will be made and no remote participation will be available during the meeting. A lunch will be provided for this meeting.

We also identified the below ICANN60 sessions for your interest:

Sunday 29 October

CCT RT Engagement Session
Sunday, October 29 • 12:15 - 13:15 GST
http://sched.co/CbJm

Monday 30 October

ICANN GDD: Thick WHOIS IRT
Monday, October 30 • 12:15 - 13:15 GST
http://sched.co/CbFy

Operating Standards for Specific Reviews
Monday, October 30 • 15:15 - 16:45 GST
http://sched.co/CbHX

Tuesday 31 October

ICANN GDD: Accredited P/P Program Update
Wednesday, November 1 • 09:15 - 10:15 GST
http://sched.co/CbGS

GNSO Council Meeting -
Item 5: Discussion on SSR2 RT and RDS RT (15 minutes, 30 minutes into session)
Wednesday, November 1 • 13:00 - 15:00
http://sched.co/CbIm

ICANN GDD: RDAP Pilot
Wednesday, November 1 • 13:30 - 14:45