[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Fact Sheet: Question addressed on plenary call #6

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Sep 6 08:49:17 UTC 2017

Dear Review Team members,

We would like to follow up on Alan’s question assigned to ICANN organization from the last plenary call #6<https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Meeting+%236+-+31+August> on the Fact Sheet and how percentages were assigned on milestones listed.

Four milestones were identified by ICANN org in the Fact Sheet at the time the call for volunteers was published.
-          Review Planning: 20%
-          Research and Studies: 20%
-          Draft Report: 35%
-          Final Report: 25%

We heard on the plenary call that there were concerns with the percentages allocation and would like to invite you to review these. As this version was already approved by the leadership, we will implement your approved changes in the September 2017 version scheduled for posting in November.

We kindly remind you that the Fact Sheet captures attendance of review team members, costs associated with professional services and travel to attend face-to-face meetings, and milestones.  The Fact Sheet will be updated and posted on a quarterly basis as follows:

Quarter End

Date of Financials

Posting Date

FY17 Q4