[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team Plenary Call #7 14 September 2017 - 11:00 UTC

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Wed Sep 13 16:44:06 UTC 2017

Dear Review Team Members,

In preparation for your call #07<https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Meeting+%237+-+14+September+2017>, scheduled for Thursday, 14 September – 11:00 UTC, please find below a suggested agenda:

  1.  Welcome, roll-call
  2.  Schedule of Briefings
  3.  Implementation Briefings on Recommendations: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11
  4.  Face-to-Face Meeting #1 Agenda
  5.  Brief update on Scope and Terms of Reference
  6.  A.O.B.
  7.  Confirm decisions and action items

Attached to this email you will find slides we invite you to read, they include slides on implementation briefings for recommendations 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, and the latest draft version of the terms of reference and scope documents.

You should all have received dial-in details to join this call. If not, please contact us off list at rds-whois2-staff at icann.org<mailto:rds-whois2-staff at icann.org> and we will make sure to send you a copy. Please feel free to join 20 minutes early to confirm your Adobe Connect and audio connections, if you wish.

We would also like to remind you of some key links for your information: