[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Reminder: Implementation Briefings

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Thu Sep 14 08:44:36 UTC 2017

Dear Stephanie,
This is to confirm that remote participation will be available for the Brussels meeting. Details will be shared as soon as confirmed with our tech services.
On your WHOIS-RT related question, the Review Team did not adopt Terms of Reference but their documents can be found on the wiki space - https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/WHOIS1+Review. The scope and roadmap of the Review Team is posted at https://community.icann.org/display/WHO/Scope+and+Roadmap+of+the+WHOIS+RT. Hope this helps.
Kind regards
Alice