[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] MEETING ATTENDANCE

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:42:45 UTC 2018

Those of us at the edge of empire are used to having our holidays blithely
ignored in planning ICANN matters.

I confess I tend to ignore them too, especially the religious ones; I
cannot count the many I've used as travel days etc. But seeing the
them.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*