[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Art 29 WP response

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 23:15:03 UTC 2018

Hate to say I told you so. But its proof of my own estimation that the
response was going to be a yawn.

I cannot understand why given the history and an competent understanding of
how any bureaucracy, much less a Eurocrat one, defined in law and bounded
by practice, would suddenly change their collective minds!

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*