[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] PLEASE READ: Process going for

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Aug 25 04:58:12 UTC 2018

Next Monday, we will have the plenary meeting to finalize the draft
report contents and in particular the recommendations. The meeting is
scheduled for 2 hours.

The deadline for submitting objections to be discussed during the
meeting is 23:59 UTC on Sunday, 26 August 2018.

On Monday we will review any objections or alternate language and
determine the level of consensus for each recommendation. There are a
lot of sections and recommendations to cover so we will have to be
brief and specific. We will also establish priority level for the
recommendations.

Although we will strive for full (unanimous consensus), it is not
required and our ToR gives guidelines for this.

Anyone who is not on the call and has not explicitly identified an
issue is deemed to be in agreement with the current text.

If any written statement of objection or dissenting opinions are to
be included in the published draft report, they must be submitted no
later that 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, 29 August 2018.

Please be on time (or early!) for the meeting so that we can begin on the hour.

Alan