[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Answers to Questions

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 02:57:55 UTC 2018

Here are the answers for my Sub-Group.

​Carlton

​===========================================​

​WHOIS Rec
 #
​2
:
​Single WHOIS Policy

Has your subgroup identified any needed briefings/resources?

*​NO. *

How will your subgroup review/analyze relevant documentation? (for example,
will you divide review between subgroup members)

*​Each member will review the recommendation, the implementation record and
statements from senior ICANN officers and make a determination as to
whether the recommendation was fully implemented and if not, where are the
gaps. *

How will you conduct investigation of identified objectives?(for example,
will you need calls or conduct work via email)

*​Work will be conducted via email but we will be open to a request from
any team member to use alternate means, including a call.  *

How will you conduct relevant interviews (as appropriate)?

*​We are not anticipating any at the minute.*

How will your subgroup produce its summary of key findings?

*​Rapporteur will collate the findings of each member in a single document
and present it for advice and consent to the other members of the team
before the f2f at Brussels.*