[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Questions for each subgroup

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Fri Feb 9 13:32:27 UTC 2018

>  Apologies that I can't be with you!
>

>> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> wrote:
>> Several questions were asked of each SubGroup Rapporteur, due before the 09 Feb Plenary (this Friday).
>>
>> Here are the answers for my SubGroups.
>>
>> Alan
>>
>> ================
>> WHOIS Rec #3: Outreach
>>
>>> Has your subgroup identified any needed briefings/resources?

As identified in the first response, input from staff is needed with regard to review certain already identified questions ...

>>> How will your subgroup review/analyze relevant documentation? (for example, will you divide review between subgroup members)

Members will have to review documents individually, then all together will discuss and review findings

>>> How will you conduct investigation of identified objectives?(for example, will you need calls or conduct work via email)

We need one call(s), emails

>>> How will you conduct relevant interviews (as appropriate)?

Interviews with staff can be arranged by phone

>>> How will your subgroup produce its summary of key findings?

Teleconferences. If needed, we will decide whether additional methods/recommendations are required.

>>> Has your subgroup identified any needed briefings/resources?

See our first response, few questions need to be answered by staff.

>>> How will your subgroup review/analyze relevant documentation? (for example, will you divide review between subgroup members)

Rapporteur will do a draft response - team will modify and review

>>> How will you conduct investigation of identified objectives?(for example, will you need calls or conduct work via email)

Work largely via email/Google doc, maybe a single call is going to be needed

>>> How will you conduct relevant interviews (as

Few interviews with staff (calls)

>>> How will your subgroup produce its summary of key findings?

Mentioned above