[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Report on public session

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 9 16:07:47 UTC 2018

Volker, regarding 4.7, it was discussed on today's plenary call and
the Action Item out of the discussion was:
rec. 4.7: Susan and Lili to clarify rec 4.7 to indicate the audit
would apply only in cases where there is a pattern of failure to
validate as required by the RAA
I believe that this was in line with Michele's comment from the floor.

Alan