[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] [Ext] Short-Term Options to Adjust the Timeline for Specific Reviews

Theresa Swinehart theresa.swinehart at icann.org
Tue Jun 5 21:30:28 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

Thank you and the RDS-WHOIS2 Review Team for the letter regarding the ongoing Public Comment on Short-Term Options to Adjust the Timeline for Specific Reviews. We will update the public comment page as well as advise the SO and AC’s of the updated information.

We will be holding two webinars, I do hope you can join and should any questions arise happy to pass them over to you.

Kind regards,

Theresa