[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ICANN Appeals Bonn Court Ruling for EPAG WHOIS Data Collection-vs-GDPR Matter

Cathrin Bauer cathrinbauer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 15:49:23 UTC 2018

I am not sure how much this future  ruling will clarify beyond what has already been pointed out, namely that the temp specs are incomplete on the rationale and assessment of necessity and proportionality. Even if that were included in the submission (which I have not yet read), the submission alone cannot fix the underlying flaw of the missing policy elements.

Cathrin