[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ICANN62 RDS-WHOIS2 Engagement Session - Slides

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 26 03:13:42 UTC 2018

I've reviewed the slides and in addition the
input that Jean-Baptiste listed below, I have the following recommendations:

Slide 7: Promotes consumer trust - delete "in
gTLD domain names". That is not in the Bylaws.

Slide 17: Spell out BWG since this is the first occurrence.

Slide 17: Sub-bullets 2 and 3 of the 2nd major
bullet (It is interpreted... and While these ...)
seem to be sub-bullets of the first (From the mandate...)

Slide 21: Draft Recommendation really does not
makes sense in light of the Temp Specification
and planned Expedited PDP. I suggest we delete it
from the slides and discuss it at a future meeting.

Slide 29: Define ARS here (and can delete definition slide 36).

Slide 36:  4th bullet defining WDRP is really
just a statement of known fact (and known to the
last WHOIS RT). I suggest we delete it here.

Slide 37: Rec# 6 Rationale - Do we mean the ARS
IMPLEMENTATION is on-going as opposed to the ARS on-going?