[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Reminder: REVIEW BY 25 APR - RT Agreements/Action Item(s) from Brussels Meeting

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed May 2 22:49:45 UTC 2018

That is wonderful, thanks so much!  Once again, apologies for being
grumpy.  we are deluged at the moment with accreditation documents.

cheers Stephanie

On 2018-05-02 18:16, Alan Greenberg wrote:
> You (and everyone) now has until the end of Friday (wherever you may be).
>
> For the record, in my opinion, if the earlier deadline had been and
> absolute time, it would have been stated in UTC to make sure there was
> no confusion. Since it said COB (Close of Business), I presumed it
> meant that it should be done by the end of the day wherever you were.
>
> Alan
>
> At 02/05/2018 01:48 PM, Stephanie Perrin wrote:
>

>> I would like to formally request more time.  We have so much going on
>> at the moment, that coercing these kinds of deadlines is inappropriate.
>>
>> Give us till COB Friday, and let us ensure that COB means COB for
>> everybody, not 6 pm Brussels.
>>
>> I am sorry to be difficult but really, one cannot expect volunteers
>> to work for ICANN fulltime.
>>
>> Stephanie Perrin
>> On 2018-05-02 10:24, Volker Greimann wrote:
>>>
>>> That is regretful as I had not had an opportunity until now to
>>> review any of the agreements.
>>>
>>> Volker

>>> --
>>> Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung.
>>>
>>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>>>
>>> Volker A. Greimann
>>> - Rechtsabteilung -
>>>
>>> Key-Systems GmbH
>>> Im Oberen Werk 1
>>> 66386 St. Ingbert
>>> Tel.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 901
>>> Fax.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 851

>>> www.RRPproxy.net  <http://www.rrpproxy.net/>
>>> www.domaindiscount24.com  <http://www.domaindiscount24.com>  /
>>> www.BrandShelter.com  <http://www.brandshelter.com/>
>>>
>>> Folgen Sie uns bei Twitter oder werden Sie unser Fan bei Facebook:
>>> www.facebook.com/KeySystems  <http://www.facebook.com/KeySystems>
>>> www.twitter.com/key_systems  <http://www.twitter.com/key_systems>
>>>
>>> Geschäftsführer: Alexander Siffrin
>>> Handelsregister Nr.: HR B 18835 - Saarbruecken
>>> Umsatzsteuer ID.: DE211006534
>>>
>>> Member of the KEYDRIVE GROUP
>>> www.keydrive.lu  <http://www.keydrive.lu>
>>>
>>> Der Inhalt dieser Nachricht ist vertraulich und nur für den angegebenen
>>> Empfänger bestimmt. Jede Form der Kenntnisgabe, Veröffentlichung oder
>>> Weitergabe an Dritte durch den Empfänger ist unzulässig. Sollte diese
>>> Nachricht nicht für Sie bestimmt sein, so bitten wir Sie, sich mit uns
>>> per E-Mail oder telefonisch in Verbindung zu setzen.

>>> Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact
>>> us.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Volker A. Greimann
>>> - legal department -