[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ICANN Proposal to adjust scope of RDS-WHOIS2-RT

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Wed May 16 14:23:55 UTC 2018

Hi Alan,

I absolutely agree that it is strange that ICANN seems to want to pause
this without consulting us first. But as this is the cards we have been
dealt, we need to figure out how to play them and in this case I vote
for following the community consensus, if any.

As for Monday, it is a public holiday that I will be travelling on.

Best,

Volker