[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] ICANN Proposal to adjust scope of RDS-WHOIS2-RT

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed May 16 19:27:05 UTC 2018

I largely tend to agree, although I do believe
that we are seeing a case of "Don't presume
conspiracy when incompetence explain it".

But I do think we will have to spend some time
crafting a reply to post to the comment once we
get some hard financial data. That is a distraction we didn't need.

Alan