[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Compliance subgroup draft report

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:54:45 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Please see the attached Compliance subgroup draft report.

Apologies to the subgroup in not providing this to you earlier in the week
for your review but thought it best to hit the deadline for the draft
report to the full working group.

This report still needs more work, I definitely did not organize the
information optimally and will continue to work on that.  I intend to use a
table format for some of our analysis as we did for the RT1 compliance
recommendation.

Also there may be duplicative language as I moved things around I may not
have caught all of the changes.  I also intentionally left some duplicative
language to remind me to continue editing.

I am hoping the subgroup will meet next week for additional discussion on
the findings and recommendations.

Best regards,

Susan