[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Fwd: APWG/M3WAAG WHOIS User Survey

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:52:38 UTC 2018

Don't know if y'all seen this.  Shared with me by Derek Smythe of AA419.

Sure, it might not be the perfect setup but in my view the results are
contemporary indicators consistent with the law enforcement survey executed
by one of our subteams.

CAS

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*