[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Registration Directory Service (RDS)-WHOIS2 Draft Report Published for Public Comment

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Tue Sep 4 22:05:43 UTC 2018

Dear review team members,

Congratulations, we are pleased to let you know that the Registration Directory Service (RDS)-WHOIS2 Draft Report was published for public comment:

  *   Announcement : https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-09-04-en
  *   Public comment page: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/rds-whois2-review-2018-09-04-en

The Executive Summary will be translated in the 5 UN languages, translations will be available on Friday 7 September.

Community will have the opportunity to submit their input until 4 November 2018, either via email or using the suggested template<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/draft-rds-whois2-review-comment-input-form-31aug18-en.pdf> available on the public comments page.

A webinar will be scheduled for 17 September 2018 at 15:00 UTC and 21:00 UTC for the review team to present its Draft Report. Participants will have the opportunity to provide feedback and ask questions directly to the review team. Two calendar invitations were sent earlier today to the review team for each session.

At ICANN63, review team members attending the meeting will update and seek Community’s input on the Draft Report at the Engagement Session, and during any potential discussions that will be scheduled with community stakeholder groups.

We kindly invite you to spread the word.

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste