[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] For Alan: statistics inconsistency in data accuracy section

SUN Lili L.SUN at interpol.int
Tue Jan 8 10:32:29 UTC 2019

Hi Alan,

I double checked the table on page 6 about the syntax and operability accuracy results produced by ARS from December 2015 through June 2018, broken down by geographic region, and confirm that all the statistics are up to date and corresponding to cycle reports of ARS Phrase 2.

For the table on page 9 on compliance metrics comparison between different Cycles of Phase 2, you mentioned on the plenary call #45 that the figures were inconsistent with cycle 5 report (right?), but I didn’t find any compliance metrics in the cycle reports. My learning is that the compliance metrics have been dynamically published and separate from the cycle reports. All the statistics quoted in the table on page 9 are from WHOIS ARS Contractual Compliance Metrics webpage (https://whois.icann.org/en/whoisars-contractual-compliance-metrics), for your information. The ARS cycle 5 report could be find here: https://whois.icann.org/en/file/whois-ars-phase-2-cycle-5-report-syntax-and-operability-accuracy.

If that is not what you mentioned, please direct me to the right reference.

Thank you!
Lili