[RDS-WHOIS2-Safeguard] Request from Safeguard SG

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 13 15:30:37 UTC 2018

Thanks for the super-fast and detailed response.

I agree with most everything other than the
recommendation. Although GDPR satisfied the
requirement where it is in fact applicable law,
that is not the case everywhere. So I would
suggest going ahead with the recommendation. If
it gets answered that it is already covered, so be it.

Alan