[RDS-WHOIS2-StratPriority] First Pass document

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Feb 8 13:24:54 UTC 2018

Hi Cathrin,

no objections or edits from my end, except one minor question. As ICANN
has changed CEOs since the publication of the first RT report, should we
differentiate between the different approaches taken by each CEO with
regard to the questions that directly reference the CEO? For example, is
Goeran incentivised the same way Fadi was with regard to WHOIS?

So references to "the CEO" might be better references to "the current
and former CEOs"?

Volker