[RDS-WHOIS2-WHOISPolicy] Draft slides for Carlton to expand

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 23:01:57 UTC 2018

Hi Lisa/Alice:
I think the slides is faithful to the framework and good enough to go. If
others have issues we will take them at presentation time.

My apologies for the late response. This week has been a killer.

Best

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*