[RDS-WHOIS2-WHOISPolicy] Draft#3 - Subgroup Report - Single WHOIS Policy

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 01:09:06 UTC 2018

Dear Team:
I have updated the subgroup report with additional content that shows how
the Temporary Specification and the ePDP that is emerging from it will
inure to the implementation of the Single WHOIS policy.

Please do have a look and emend/comment, as necessary.  Once that is done,
I will make the adjustment in placement of content suggested by Lisa's
guide.

Best,
-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*