Root DNSSEC KSK Ceremony 16 Ceremony Materials
tomofumi.okubo at icann.org
Tue Mar 18 01:34:48 UTC 2014
To Whom It May Concern,
This is an announcement regarding the Root DNSSEC KSK Ceremony 16 executed on February 13, 2014 in El Segundo, CA, U.S.A.
The KSK ceremony materials are published and now available at the URL below.
- KC-20110927-r600.iso is the OS/DVD used in this ceremony
- KC16_Scripts.pdf is the key ceremony script
- KC16_annotated_scripts_.pdf is the annotated key ceremony script
- KSK16-CAM1.mp4 is the audit video of the ceremony room
- KSK16-CAM2.mp4 is the audit video of the ceremony room
- KSK16-CAM3.mp4 is the audit video of the safe room
- ksrsigner-20140213-225938.log is generated by the ksrsigner software
- script-20140213.log is a log of commands executed during the ceremony
- ttyaudit-ttyUSB0-20140213-224635.log is a log generated by the Hardware Security Module
The next ceremony will take place in Culpeper, VA, U.S.A. on April 17, 2014.
The details regarding the ceremony is at the URL below.
Thanks and best regards,
Cryptographic Key Manager, IANA
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90094
More information about the root-dnssec-announce