Root DNSSEC KSK Ceremony 17 Ceremony Materials
tomofumi.okubo at icann.org
Thu May 15 06:46:32 UTC 2014
To Whom It May Concern,
This is an announcement regarding the Root DNSSEC KSK Ceremony 17 executed
on April 17, 2014 in Culpeper, VA, U.S.A.
The KSK ceremony materials are published and now available at the URL
- KC-20110927-r600.iso is the OS/DVD used in this ceremony
- KC17_Scripts.pdf is the key ceremony script
- KC17_annotated_scripts_.pdf is the annotated key ceremony script
- KSK17-CAM1.mp4 is the audit video of the ceremony room
- KSK17-CAM2.mp4 is the audit video of the ceremony room
- KSK17-CAM3.mp4 is the audit video of the safe room
- ksrsigner-20140417-183604.log is generated by the ksrsigner software
- script-20140417.log is a log of commands executed during the ceremony
- ttyaudit-ttyUSB0-20140417-182117.log is a log generated by the Hardware
The next ceremony will take place in El Segundo CA.
The details regarding the ceremony is at the URL below.
Thanks and best regards,
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90094
More information about the root-dnssec-announce