[Ext] Operational message: DNS root zone KSK rollover to occur on October 11, 2017 at 1600 UTC

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Thu Sep 28 17:33:20 UTC 2017

Carlos,

On Sep 28, 2017, at 4:40 AM, Carlos Martinez <carlos at lacnic.net<mailto:carlos at lacnic.net>> wrote:

[https://tr.cloudmagic.com/h/v6/emailtag/tag/2.0/1506598830/96f2d3060286ecbab9150cfe7cb38c63/5/5a1d1bdee27635000a29d0998e569e78/af7c6f87f474137ab3951b0dcaa430d6/73804dc035dbd598f3854e8240569f3b/newton.gif]
Thanks Matt,

Can I share this information with the Spanish-speaking mailing lists?

Yes, definitely. Thank you!

I also just sent an email to DNS-OARC's dns-operations list that might be a better starting point for translation. That message is below.

Matt

Begin forwarded message: