[rssac-caucus] RSSAC-001 and RFC 7720 (a.k.a. 2870bis) are now published.

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Fri Dec 11 14:13:47 UTC 2015

Hi!

This is just to inform you that the long overdue* documents above are
now fully published and can be obtained at the links below for your
reading pleasure.

RFC 7720 has inherited the BCP status from 2870, and is now BCP 40.

My warmest thanks to all who helped developing and preparing the
documents, which also includes our staff support.

The documents can be found here:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7720

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/rssac-publications-2014-05-12-en

				Best regards,
				  /Liman

* due to your chair's inherent incapability to push them over the edge