[rssac-caucus] [rssac] CWG Stewardship Discussion Document - Input on Questions

Suzanne Woolf suzworldwide at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 02:19:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

The CWG is the Working Group trying to come up with the IANA transition proposal for the root zone management part of IANA's work. They've gotten a bit stuck on controversy over the complexity of their initial proposal and uncertainty about how to get to a proposal that will get consensus, so they do need review and feedback from people who have been outside of their process so far and can take a fresh look.

Suzanne