[rssac-caucus] Invitation to RSSAC Caucus meeting at IETF in Dallas.

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Tue Feb 24 15:22:36 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

We are planning a "kick-off" meeting for the RSSAC Caucus at the
upcoming IETF in Dallas. The almost certain date is March 22, 2015,
15:30 - 17:00 local time. Please mark your calendar.

We invite all Caucus members to participate (in person or via remote
participation) to dialogue on work procedures, brainstorm about current
and future work items (see the preliminary agenda below).

We will send updated agenda details, meeting logistics as well as remote
participation information as we have them, but you should expect the
meeting to take place in the immediate vicinity of the IETF venue.

				Best,
                                  Lars-Johan Liman (RSSAC co-chair)
                                  Tripti Sinha (RSSAC co-chair)

PRELIMINARY AGENDA FOR RSSAC CAUCUS MEETING

1. Opening and welcome. (Liman)

2. A round of deeper introductions of all participants (names,
   affiliations, background, etc.). (All)

3. Information about the RSSAC restructuring and internal work,
   including the RSSAC-000 Operational Procedures document. (Liman)

4. Information and discussion of interaction between the formal
   committee and the caucus. (Tripti)

5. Status and overview of RSSAC-001 "Root server expectations" and its
   companioning document draft-iab-2870bis-*.txt. (TBD)

6. Status and overview of RSSAC-002 "Root server measurements". (TBD)

7. Status of and discussion about the on-going work on TTL in the root
   zone (TBD).

8. Brain storming session about future work items. (TBD)

9. Next meeting. (Liman)

10. AOB. (Liman)

11. Adjourn. (Liman)