[rssac-caucus] Fwd: The real story of how the Internet became so vulnerable | The Washington Post

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Mon Jun 1 07:57:23 UTC 2015

This is quite well written and congruent with my own perception of
history based on documents and discussions with almost all the "perps"
mentioned.  Worth reading.

I still believe that the "survive nuclear war" aspect is over
emphasised. It is just the thing journalists like to lock on.
I guess we have Baran and the packet radio experiments to
thank for that; nonetheless this is in the top 10% of similar articles.

Daniel