[rssac-caucus] Doodle Poll - FY16 Draft Ops Plan & Budget- Kick Off Calls

Barbara Roseman barbara.roseman at icann.org
Wed Mar 18 23:37:20 UTC 2015

Dear Stakeholders and Community members;

Per the email below, here is the link to the Doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/kytihnvzxapinimb.

Please note that the two times that work for the majority of participants
will be chosen.  Each session will last for approximately one hour, and if
you are unable to attend any of the suggested times, the call will be
recorded and shared  on this mailing list.

We will be in contact shortly with times and an agenda.

Yours sincerely,

Hayley

Hayley M. Laframboise
Senior Project Coordinator
Business Intelligence and Program Management
ICANN ­ Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

Direct: 1.310.578.8667
Cell: 1.415.630.0245