[rssac-caucus] [Non-DoD Source] FOR REVIEW: DRAFT RSSAC002 Version 2

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Nov 23 10:01:49 UTC 2015

[One hand typing (broke my pinky) is hard, here it is again]

 Jaap Akkerhuis writes:

 >  "Kash, Howard M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US)" writes:
 >
 >  >
 >  > Section 3, third bullet - is this still true?  If this was for NSD, it has
 >  > been corrected.
 >
 > For NSD this is fixed in 4.1.2, in 4.1.4 it will now also be logged at
 > a less verose loggiong level (on request of Anand, K-root).

For NSD this is fixed starting with version 4.12, since 4.1.4 it will
now also be logged at a less verbose log level (on request of Anand
Buddhdev, Ripe-NCC).

	jaap