[rssac-caucus] [Non-DoD Source] FOR REVIEW: DRAFT RSSAC002 Version 2

William Sotomayor wfms at ottix.net
Mon Nov 23 14:17:55 UTC 2015

Hi

I would agree, there are a couple of observations:

1) In a previous presentation at a DNS-OARC workshop I had discussed some
issues in the RSSAC-002 data collated so far, but I thin this has to do
more with implementation than flaw in the document.

2) Yes, some internally consistent - perhaps real-world - examples would
be helpfull.