[rssac-caucus] Caucus meeting in Yokohama? Agenda items?

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Thu Oct 1 16:03:38 UTC 2015

Hi there!

We're evaluating whether to conduct a caucus meeting on the Sunday
preceding the IETF in Yokohama. We would much like to see active
participation from the caucus during such a meeting, and in line with
that we hereby ask for what you think we should discuss if the meeting
is held. As we all go to too many meetings, having the meeting just for
meeting's sake doesn't sound like a lot of fun, but if there are
sensible things to discuss, we'll make sure it happens.

The tentative time slot we're looking at is

  Sunday November 1 @1430 local time in Yokohama.

Please allow for slight variation in the time of day, depending on room
availability.

So, bring it on! We know that there are ideas flourishing out there.
;-)

				Best regards,
				  /Tripti Sinha and Lars-Johan Liman
                                   RSSAC co-chairs