[rssac-caucus] Caucus meeting in Yokohama? Agenda items?

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Thu Oct 1 16:55:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 1 Oct 2015, at 12:03, Lars-Johan Liman wrote:

> So, bring it on! We know that there are ideas flourishing out there.
> ;-)

I would be very happy to present a status update on behalf of the root
server names work party.

This would be an informational update; if the exec decides it would be
better not to meet, that will not impact our ability to get the work
done by the deadline (i.e. don't plan a meeting just on our account).

Joe (for the RSN WP)