[rssac-caucus] Caucus meeting in Yokohama? Agenda items?

Bruce E. Crabill bcrabill at umd.edu
Mon Oct 5 17:53:44 UTC 2015

On Oct 1, 2015, at 12:03 PM, Lars-Johan Liman <liman at netnod.se<mailto:liman at netnod.se>> wrote:

We're evaluating whether to conduct a caucus meeting on the Sunday
preceding the IETF in Yokohama. We would much like to see active
participation from the caucus during such a meeting, and in line with
that we hereby ask for what you think we should discuss if the meeting
is held. As we all go to too many meetings, having the meeting just for
meeting's sake doesn't sound like a lot of fun, but if there are
sensible things to discuss, we'll make sure it happens.

I’d like to see a discussion on RSSAC002 and issues that have been found with it in the course of the various RSOs trying to implement it and how we get the RSSAC002 document revised.