[rssac-caucus] Caucus meeting in Yokohama? Agenda items?

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Mon Oct 19 08:10:48 UTC 2015

> > liman at netnod.se <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > >The tentative time slot we're looking at is
> > >
> > >  Sunday November 1 @1430 local time in Yokohama.
> > >

> > So, is this meeting on for sure? Some of us are already having to juggle
> > our times for the Sunday of the IETF meeting.
> >
> > --Paul Hoffman

> Indeed - Sunday is becoming one of the most conflicted days at an IETF.
> I have IEPG, some other meeting that conflicts, and then there are
> tutorials.

i can also meet saturday (ietf minus 2), since i'll be there for a yeti-dns
meeting. for that matter, this time i could meet friday (ietf minus 3).

ph and wk, note that the rootops, and rssac, have always met sunday (ietf
minus 1) -- that's why we've been so scarce in iepg and the tutorials over the
years. JFYI.

--
Paul