[rssac-caucus] REMINDER FOR REVIEW: Version 3 of RSSAC002 - Measurements of Root Server System

George Michaelson ggm at apnic.net
Tue May 17 22:41:59 UTC 2016

since interface MTU is a fundamental driver of the response size, and the
TC=1 outcome, I repeat a request I sent in a direct mail: can we get a
formalized response from the operators of the MTU setting they use, so that
we can understand the resulting impact on IPv4 and IPv6 fragmentation, and
on implied UDP sizes, and TC=1 outcomes.

-G