[rssac-caucus] Tweaks to RSSAC-002

Andrew Mcconachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Mon Sep 19 13:52:58 UTC 2016

Hi Warren,

This has been changed. The new RSSAC publications URL is:
https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac/documents

The old URL still works and points to this new URL.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Sep 1, 2016, at 20:35, Warren Kumari <warren at kumari.net<mailto:warren at kumari.net>> wrote:

So, I realize that the answer is probably "No", but is there a way that we can get a less "ugly" URL?
I have many complaints about the "new and improved" ICANN website, but the current RSSAC documents page URL makes it look like nothing has changed since May 2014...

SSAC has https://www.icann.org/groups/ssac/documents -- might we be able to get a "simple" URL for RSSAC too?