[rssac-caucus] Adobe Connect Update

Kathy Schnitt kathy.schnitt at icann.org
Wed Sep 28 16:18:55 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I sent around updated invites along with an email in regards to the the new Adobe Connect link to use going forward. It has come to my attention today that when you accept the updated invite it isn't overriding the old invite in Outlook therefore isn't updating the Adobe Connect Link (Thank you Paul for figuring this out).

For all calls next week I will be sure to create brand new invites from scratch going forward. We have also placed the new link in the old Adobe Connect Room in case some joins.

Again please use this link below:

https://participate.icann.org/rssac

Best Regards,
Kathy