[rssac-caucus] FW: RSSAC Travel Support for IETF 98

Kathy Schnitt kathy.schnitt at icann.org
Thu Jan 5 22:23:51 UTC 2017

Dear RSSAC Caucus,

IETF98 will be in Chicago, Illinois, 26-31 March 2017. Please let me know if you would like to receive travel support (airfare, accommodations and per diem). We have funding for 4 RSSAC Caucus members.

Please respond to Kathy Schnitt (kathy.schnitt at icann.org)<mailto:kathy.schnitt at icann.org)> by 12 January to indicate whether you would like to receive support. Depending on how many requests we receive, we may need to do a random selection process.

Best regards,
Kathy

Kathy Schnitt, Secretariat Services Coordinator for RSSAC and SSAC