[rssac-caucus] Nomination Period: RSSAC Outgoing Liaison to the ICANN Nominating Committee

Robert Martin-Legene robert at pch.net
Tue Jun 27 10:34:13 UTC 2017

I would like to state my support for Alejandro in his candidacy. I know
Alejandro to be competent and dedicated.

---

Hello Carlos / List,

  I'm willing to server for a third and final period if necessary. The
first year was a tough one, I probably did not feel comfortable. I mean,
the daily basis is very different than what I usually did. However,
this year I think I have contributed a lot, I have given a lot of
feedback, shared new ideas, participated more active in calls and
conversations. In some how I can say that I have had some "fights" to
make things happen & better. Nowadays I can say I feel much better than
a year ago.

Thanks,

Alejandro,