[rssac-caucus] RSSAC Caucus Tools Collaboration

Wes Hardaker hardaker at isi.edu
Wed Mar 8 19:46:14 UTC 2017

In past caucus meeting discussions we've agreed that it would be nice to
have a common repository for those that are developing tools related to the
root server system, be them RSSAC-002 statistics processing or anything
else.  To that extent, I've had a new mailing list created and a github
organization.  If you're interested in participating in this work and
collaborating with peers about tools, please respond and I'll have you
added to the mailing list.

github:         https://github.com/rssac-caucus

If you have specific proposals for work you'd like to do, plan on
discussing it with people at the RSSAC Caucus meeting in Chicago if you'll
be attending, or otherwise you can send it to the mailing list once
everyone is subscribed.
We'll discuss organizing and creating repositories for code at that time.

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI